If you have been looking for small but very powerful everyday carry light, then the Fenix LD02 flashlight will meet your needs. This flashlight is compactly built and can be attached to your keychain.
Flashlight Fenix LD02 Review
It produces a maximum of 100 Lumens and its beam covers a distance of 113 meters. This is a wonderful flashlight for everyday use. You can easily attach it to your pocket or belt clip for later use. Alternatively, you can attach it to your keychain or store it in the pocket.
Technical Features of the Fenix LD02 Flashlight
|Maximum Brightness:||100 lumens|
|Minimum Brightness:||8 Lumens|
|Maximum Run-time:||14 hours 30min. (8 lumens)|
|Minimum Run-time:||45 min. (100 lumens)|
|Beam Distance:||113 Meters|
|Outdoor Modes:||3 (100, 25, 8 lm)|
|Waterproof standard:||IPX-8 (2 meters)|
|Battery Include:||Yes (1xAAA)|
Led Flashlight LD02 description
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Uses Cree XP-E2 LED with 50, 000 hours lifespan
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- 3 light modes
- Powered by one AAA battery
- Digitally regulated output
- IPX8 waterproof rating
- Impact-resistant up to 1 meter
- Push-button tail cap switch
- Broad beam lens
- Weighs 56 ounces without battery
- Maximum 100 Lumens and a beam distance of 45 meters
- Warranty card
Major features of the Fenix LD02 flashlight
3 light modes – despite it being a small flashlight, it still comes with 3 different light modes. The light modes are low, medium, and high. The low light mode uses 8 Lumens and can run for 14 hours 30 minutes, medium-light mode uses 25 Lumens and can run for 4 hours and 15 minutes, and last but not least, the high light mode uses 100 Lumens and can run for 45 minutes. If you need more lumens than that then you should check Fenix LD22 flashlight.
Aircraft-grade aluminum body
This sleek and portable LED flashlight is sturdily made with an aircraft-grade aluminum body for longevity. In addition, it has a premium type 3 hard-anodized finish that is rhombic knurled. This offers an excellent grip to the user.
Powered by one AAA battery
AAA batteries are very easy to find. Since this triple-A flashlight uses one AAA battery; acquiring a battery when it is out of power isn’t a problem at all. You will have a lot of options and they are also cheap.
Compact and lightweight
Using or keeping this EDC flashlight isn’t a problem at all. This flashlight is very lightweight as it only weighs 56 ounces without battery. Also, its compact design means that you can keep it away with much ease as it’s very small and sturdy.
Unlike other small flashlights, this one is very easy to use and to cycle through different light modes. Simply, press the button on the tail cap switch and hold it halfway in order to access the different light modes.
Uses Cree XP-E2 LED
The flashlight is also powered by a CREE XP-E2 LED with 50, 000 hours lifespan. This LED chip is powerful and indestructible. So, it will provide the user with constant white light for many years to come. In addition, it cannot break or stop to function upon impact.
Bright light with a max of 100 Lumens
This keychain flashlight might be small but it is still very powerful. It produces very bright light on a maximum of 100 Lumens. When on high mode, the beam can reach up to 45 meters with the help of its broad beam lens.
Impact and water-resistant
Even though this flashlight is small in size, it still can survive tough surroundings just like the other best Fenix flashlights. It can resist the impact of up to 1 meter and has an IPX8 waterproof rating. This implies that it can be immersed in water up to 2 meters for 30 minutes. This is great for such a small flashlight.
- Made of a durable flashlight that will serve the user for over a longer period of time
- It is compact and lightweight for easy handling and storage
- It produces very bright light on a maximum of 100 Lumens
- The light offers 3 light modes for different uses
- It is powered by just one alkaline of NiMH AAA battery
- It can resist the impact of up to 1 meter
- LD02 can survive in water or underwater up to 2 meters for 30 minutes with its IPX8 rating
- It is very easy to use with its simple push-button for switching on/off the light and cycling through light modes.
- It is easy to keep as it has a pocket clip and lanyard.
- Due to its small size, it cannot be relied on for use over a long period of time.
- It is not very powerful as it has a maximum of 100 Lumens.
Fenix ld02 vs e12
The e12 has 130 lumens and ld02 has 100 lumens.
Different Between E12 and LD02:
|Maximum Brightness:||100 lumens||130 lumens|
|Minimum Brightness:||8 lumens||8 lumens|
|Beam Distance:||45 Meters||88 Meters|
|Maximum Runtime:||15 hour (8 lm)||22 hour (8 lm)|
|Minimum Runtime:||30 minutes (100 lm)||60 minutes (130 lm)|
|LED:||Cree XP-E2||Cree XP-E2|
|Length:||76 mm||90 mm|
|Weight:||16 grams||28.5 grams|
|Review:||More details||More details|
|Price:||Check Price||Check Price|
This is a small but powerful EDC light with exceptional features. It doesn’t matter if you are a hiker, hunter, camper, or just want to use it for your daily lighting needs, this keychain light will prove to be of great help. It can withstand impact and it is water-resistant, too. Use it to walk your dog in the evening or light your room when there is a blackout. We have explained everything in this Fenix LD02 review that you should know.
Summary of Contents
- 1 Flashlight Fenix LD02 Review
- 2 Technical Features of the Fenix LD02 Flashlight
- 3 Led Flashlight LD02 description
- 4 Major features of the Fenix LD02 flashlight
- 5 Fenix ld02 vs e12